Tuesday, December 17, 2013

yoyoyyo.... hohoho... merry christmas

mmmmm that moment when you get your card reader cuz you have a sweet picture of you and the machette thats chilling in the custodial closet at the church (only in the pines) and you just want to share it with everyone and... your card reader breaks. sorry, lahat, no more pictures for now.

 KIRSTEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTA! YOU ARE OLD AND BOYS LOVE YOU IM SURE BECAUSE YOUR A BABE A BEAUTIFUL AND RIGHTEOUS AND FUNNY. IM A MISSIONARY. WE KNOW THESE THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T DATE ANY WEIRDOS... OR ILL KILL THEM.

 guess what ya'll? i get to spend anther 6 weeks in zion at least. did you know the pines grew faster in membership in the church in 50 years than any other nation on earth. aw yeah. now we just got to keep those lost souls from wandering.

 Did i ever tell you about the 2 high guys in 2 weeks who told me about my great nose... yeah one of them speeds up to us on a motor cycle asks us why there's no church in solsona then tells me a british accent "I have a prominent nose" (pretty sure I told you this... act interested anyway deal?) and the other one told me I look like Angelina Jolie and my nose is great like a pyramid. You guys are weeeiiiirrddoooosss.

 hahah oh and estela and lj were baptized! They were so cute and happy. man. missionary work is just the bomb diggity. also we didn't get to watch the Christmas broadcast cuz we live like out in the boonies so you know what we did? we made a HUGE DINNER  and listened to david archuleta christmas music hymns and such to compensate. I was happy. I'll write you more next week. I really need to get some better stories for you all. but oh man oh man I love it here. party on ya'll! :) merry christmas. go serve someone and share the gospel. that's the best gift you can give :) 
-love sister hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment