Thursday, September 18, 2014

August 24

AH HAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
THATS HOW HAPPY I AM
I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! 
MY COMPANION IS SISTER BREWER. GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS AND PRESIDENT ALLOWS REQUESTS. SISTER ELDER IS IN MY ZONE (from dingras noon) MY OLD DISTRICT LEADER IS MY NEW ZONE LEADER AND SSSSSIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRR IEREMIA IS GOING TO ..........
DINGRAS A THE PROMISED LAND OF MILK AND HONEY
LIFE COULD LITERALLY NOT GET ANY MORE PERFECT. AT ALL. WHATSOEVER. I HAVE THE BEST PRESIDENT. AND HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME. GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM SO HAPPY. 
plus we just had an activity at the paradice beach of fort alacandria? questionable spelling... the beach where i had my very first zone activity. so this is just me and sister ieremia. chillin on the beach. we played rugby and volleyball. and won haha.  I AM JUST SO PERFECTLY HAPPY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. OH MAN. I FEEL LIKE WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN ONE DAY WHEN I HAVE ENDURED TO THE END IT MIGHT FEEL A SMALL BIT LIKE THIS. NOTHING COULD BE SO PERFECT AS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
oh
AND MARIE GOT BAPTIZED!!!! SHE'S BEEN AN INVESTIGATOR SINCE 2007 AND FINALLY IT HAPPENED. IT JUST TOOK SOME BUGGING PEOPLE ABOUT PAPER WORK AND WE SOLVED IT. SHE GOT MARRIED AND NOW BAPTIZED AND CONFIRMED. GAHAHAH. she is soooo different. the Atonement is so amazing. you don't even know. you take people and you think theres no WAY they will ever change and then they live the gospel and they DO. she physically looks different. she didn't do anything but the spirit is just with her and she is happy. i can not explain it. but the gospel is true and the Atonement changes. repentance is so cool. I know its changed me :) PLUS we had a family except the parents come to church for the 2nd sunday in a row. you walk into their lessons and like you just go whoa. when we asked about if they had questions at the end they asked stuff like how can we be saved? how do you baptize? is ishmael with all the daughters in the bom the same at the ishmael in the bible? who are the angels giving Joseph Smith the priesthood? Is coke bawal? is coffee bawal? (but its fine cuz their mom has a health problem so they don't drink that stuff at their house anyway) and like 20 more. i just sit their smiling the whole time. man sometimes when my faith really starts to waver like is oyming really worth it? (opening your mouth) then Heavenly Father shows mercy and leads me to this napakamagandang family. they're all coming around. 
MY LIFE IS PERFECT. 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH\
FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH AND THEY CANNOT COEXIST IN YOUR THOUGHTS AT THE SAME TIME. EITHER FAITH WILL TAKE OVER OR FEAR WILL START TO. SO PRAY WHEN CHALLENGES COME. SHARE THE GOSPEL ITS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. IT SAVES FAMILIES.
I love what President Monson said in the oct 2012 conference
quoting a critic and a prison guard who rehabilitated prisoners " said one critic 'you should know that leopards don't change their spots!' replied warden duffy 'you should know i don't work with leopards. i work with men, and men change every day'" 
and also " courage is the word we need to hear and hold near tour hearts- courage to turn our backs oin temptation, courage to lift up our voices in testimony to all whom we meet, remembering that everyone must havge an opportunity to hear the message. It is not an easy thing for most to do this. But we can come to believe in the words of Paul to Timothy: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testomny of our Lord." 
I love life
I love the gospel
I love THIS WORK
I love you
But mostly I love our Heavenly Father, the Savior, the Spirit who guides
share the gospel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment